You may have seen a lot of ads or websites around CA saying “We pay cash for homes in San Diego!”
As a respected cash home buyer, here at Mercury Home Buyers we wanted to dive in and write an article on what these types of companies can do for a local home seller like you and how the process works.
Do you want to relocate, but are still struggling to sell your San Diego CA home? Are you tired of waiting and feel like giving up? Going through a bankruptcy or divorce, trying to stop foreclosure, inheriting a house or lost your job? Any other reason why that home is turning into a burden?
This is where our special “Cash for homes in San Diego CA service may be able to assist you.
What Does The Whole “Cash For Homes” Thing Mean?
At Mercury Home Buyers, our cash for homes in San Diego program is rather simple — simple is good, right?
Other companies in CA may offer a similar program, often with small differences.
The main differences between one “cash for home” company and another are…
- The amount they’ll pay for your house which can vary widely from company to company
- Their credibility and historical track record in helping local San Diego home owners
- Whether they’ll pay your closing costs or not (we usually pay all closing costs when we buy homes)
- How fast they can close on your house (we can close in as little as 10 days, or whatever timeline works for you – we’re flexible)
- What they do with the house after they purchase it
Some cash for homes companies renovate the houses and then sell them on the open market to new homeowners while others work with local companies that will take the house from there and do the work (this is called wholesaling).
Either way, a company that states “cash for houses” in or around San Diego simply offers this service as an alternative to you listing your house on the MLS with a real estate agent (and paying the commissions) or selling your house yourself.
Our Local San Diego Cash For Homes Program – How It Works
With Mercury Home Buyers, our process works like this…
- Fill out the short form on this site or give us a call at (619) 327-9702. This helps us learn the basic information about your house so we can provide you with an educated and fair offer (that’s what you want, right?). Many “cash for houses” or “we buy houses” companies just throw out low ball offers without first learning about your house – that’s rather insensitive and unprofessional. We try to learn as much as we can about your house and your situation so that we can make sure our offer is the highest possible price we can pay for your house, and a fair offer for everyone.
- Take as much time as you need to see if the offer is right for you – no pressure from us. There are no hassles at all when working with us. We’ll make you a fair offer, and then you can then take that offer and talk to people you trust, shop it around, whatever you wish to do. We never want to go forward with a home purchase unless it’s an absolute fit for all of us.
- We’ll draw up all the paperwork and handle everything from start to finish. You just have to show up at closing on the date of your choice and sign the paperwork. We’ll get the title and escrow company dialed in so that they can effectively and smoothly guide us toward a successful closing.
- You get cash in your hand quickly, rather than waiting months and months selling the traditional route (if it sells at all) and then forking over the commissions.
Give Us A Try! See How Our Fair Offer On Your San Diego CA Area House Stacks Up! Start Below…
Step 1: Call us at (619) 327-9702 or fill out the short form on this website
Step 2: We’ll connect with you with your offer and to discuss the options
Step 3: Make a well educated decision on what your best option is.
Go fill out the form on this website and let us know if you have any questions!